Raw Indigenous Cow Milk Know The Difference
ALL ABOUT GIR COW
- Gir cow are the indigenous cows of india to a large extent spread over Maharashtra, Gujarat and Rajasthan.
- Gir Cow's milk is A2 type milk, rich in Omega3, Beta Casein Protein and Vitamins such as A, B2, B12 which jersey cow's milk is insufficient off.
- Gir milk helps to improve defense mechanism and restores cailcium, potassium loss in young mothers, children and aged individuals.
- A2 milk's Fat contain ranges from 3.8% - 5.0%. Which is easily digestible and recommended by Doctors.
- Traditionally Gir Cow milk is known to cure 54 illnesses and ghee to cure 111 illnesses.
Click here to know more about ORGANIC GIR COW MILK
RAW MILK + NO ADDED WATER + NO ADULTERATION
- In this adulterated world we promote the use of raw milk from farm to your doorstep.
- Once cows are milked, the milk is transferred to glass bottles which reaches you without any kind of adulteration.
- This helps us to give customer a satisfaction of having pure milk and equally save him from adulterated products.
Eggs are a very good source of inexpensive, high quality protein. More than half the protein of an egg is found in the egg white along with vitamin B2 and lower amounts of fat and cholesterol than the yolk. The whites are rich sources of selenium, vitamin D, B6, B12 and minerals such as zinc, iron and copper.
Benifits : Eggs are rich in several nutrients that promote heart health such as betaine and choline. A recent study of nearly half a million people in China suggests that eating one egg a day may reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke, although experts stress that eggs need to be consumed as part of a healthy lifestyle in order to be beneficial.During pregnancy and breast feeding, an adequate supply of choline is particularly important, since choline is essential for normal brain development.Eggs can provide many health benefits as part of a balanced diet. ... Here, we explain the health benefits of eggs, how to incorporate them into the diet, and the potential health risks of consuming them.